Cyber security refers to a set of techniques used to protect systems, network and data from cyber-attacks. It aims at ensuring a system’s integrity and confidentiality of information. There are many kinds of cyber-attacks such as malware, phishing, unpatched software, hijacking files, hacking and identity theft, to name a few. Cyber Security training make you well versed with the processes and practices followed for protecting networks and data from unauthorized attacks. These courses enable you to detect vulnerabilities of a system, ward off attacks and manage emergency situations.
What you’ll learn
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework.
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment.
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth.
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation.
- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization.
Course Fee: N150, 000 (all costs inclusive of VAT)
Course Duration: 8 weeks
Regular Class: 3 times in a week (6hrs)