• Enterprise Development Consultant for USAID/CEDPA Abuja, Imo, Cross River, and Benue State, April 2010. (689 Trainees)
• Training of staff for Microfinance Banks in Port Harcourt on Credit Administration (March 2009).
• Business Development Training for 4 Communities in Bayelsa State sponsored by SHELL, June/July 2010.
• Corporate training for staff of PET MicroFinance Bank on EFFECTIVE MARKETING and CREDIT ADMINISTRATION (August 2009).
• Training of IA Cluster (Port Harcourt) Beneficiaries of Loans from Shell Petroleum Development Company (March 2008).
• Training Shell loan beneficiaries of Bile, Krakrama and Ke Communities.
• Quarterly workshop/seminar for Women (Advancing Women in Business).
• Recruitment and training of Staff for Palomino Body Shop, May 2010.
• Business Development Training for Like-Mind’s Christian Centre, Omuma LGA, Rivers State, March 2010. (56 Trainees)
• Business Management Training for Widows in Oguta community in Imo State February 2010. (120 Participants)
• Business Development Consultant for Nigerian Niger Delta Amnesty Programme, September – December 2010. (50 Trainees)
• Corporate training of Awa Engineering staffs.
• Corporate training Super-life Bible church.
• Workshop on SECRET of GROWING a SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS (July 2009).
• Workshop on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (May 2009).
• Training of staff of Prime Wash (August 2008).
• Regular recruitment and training for Home Options staff (June 2008).
• Training of IA Cluster (Andoni Communities) Beneficiaries of Loans from Shell Petroleum Development Company (March 2008).
• Training of kolokuma/Opokuma communities on Wealth Creation and Economic Empowerment 2008.
• Training of Elekahia Women Beneficiaries of Loans from Shell Petroleum Development Company.
• Training of about 750 laid-off MICHELIN staff on Entrepreneurship and Financial Management. (May 2007).
• Training of members for Foundation Faith Church, Bayelsa.
• Training of RCCG Good Women.
• Training of Ikom Women in Akwa Ibom State on Entrepreneurship for Family Re-orientation Education and Empowerment (FREE).
Many young Nigerians desire to start their own businesses but do not have the financial capacity to sponsor themselves in our cognitive entrepreneurship training.
Interested Organization’s sponsorship or scholarship program is available for those who wish to attend but do not have the financial capacity to pay for themselves. Scholarships are between 50% – 75% of cost while the student bears the rest.
There is also provision for 100% scholarship sponsorship for designated trainees supplied by any institution or body.
For all sponsorship details kindly contact our firstname.lastname@example.org
Quadrants as well as other interested members of the public can access funding at low interest rates for manufacturing and processing businesses that add value in Nigeria.
For details on the loans and requirements, kindly log on BOI on this website and get all the details or call at Quantum Projects Limited helpdesk 0803-054-5566 or 0808-149-8903 for details.